The Drupal Quickstart project is a prepackaged Drupal development environment based on a VirtualBox virtual machine running Ubuntu. It's provided as a portable "Open Virtual Appliance" .ova file. Read more »
Just announced by Tim Millwood:
I'm pleased to announce that Drupalcon 2011 will be in London 21st - 26th August.
Prompted by Mark Boulton's Tweet earlier today:
"Talk is Silver, Code is Gold". So, where's design? #drupalcon
Yeah? So where's writing documentation? Where's tech support in the drupal.org forums and on IRC? Where's trawling through issue queues? Where's organising drupal camps and cons? I could go on. I won't. It's all code, even design. Allow me to explain. Read more »
Beautytips module requires the excanvas library for Internet Explorer support. But it's tricky getting drush_make to download and install the zipped version provided by the excanvas project because there's no containing folder and drush_make seems to expect one. Read more »
Many moons ago, I used Apple's Quartz Composer to create a screensaver for OSX, featuring our friend the Druplicon and the feed from Drupal Planet.
I thought it was about time I shared it. Read more »
If you've fallen under the spell of mig5 (aka Miguel Jacq) and moved your Drupal deployment workflow to drush, drush_make, Aegir and git you might have been scratching your head over how to carry over your normal development workflow. Here's four tips to help you along. Note that all commands presume a Debian/Ubuntu style OS. Read more »
The main differences are: I've moved the browser specific and CSS3 properties into their own sections, added a comment above each of those sections and removed the font-family values. Generally I add font stacks from an external source like code style's font stack builder, so these font names make no sense to add, especially without spaces (that's just asking for trouble)!
But thanks go to Andy for writing up the tip, it's a handy addition to CSSEdit while we wait for MacRabbit to finish playing with Espresso and get around to updating CSSEdit.
Attached is a patch file with my modifications to the original AutoCompletion.plist.